The Breathing can be taught in a private session and in a group class. The technique involves connecting the inhale to the exhale in a continuous relaxed and rhythmic breath, whilst maintaining full awareness on the breath and energy and how it feels in the body. It is aptly named ‘Conscious Connected Breathing’ and a session can last from 1 to 2 hours or more. It can also be used in conjunction with other transformational work.
Through this powerful technique, we are able to access and heal deeper levels of our subconscious, where old fears, emotional hurts and negative belief patterns are held and suppressed, including birth experiences. The breathing has the effect of building up the energy in the body, in much the same way as doing physical exercise. The increased energy can then be used to dissolve any blockages, instead of burning it up.
It is important in the early stages that one is guided by a professional Teacher, with the skill to encourage and support your breathing rhythm and expansion; also to provide the ‘psychic safety’ and experience to help you release old patterns and emotions, as well as assisting your understanding of the process in psychological terms. The student becomes increasingly aware of what is preventing them from having the life they want. After a series of private sessions, usually 10 to 20 with a professional guide, you can continue the process by yourself.
It is recommended that you do both – individual sessions can give you more personal attention, whilst you can gain a broader perspective and support through interacting with others in the wonderful healing space of a group. The use of these particular powerful Breathing Techniques have been developed by Christina Artemis in order to assist students to access deeper parts of themselves and the Inner world of the Imagination.
Each Session will cover, progressively :
- Looking deeply at your Birth and early childhood, any emotional and physical issues from your formative years
- Sharing current state of life situations, including all relationships; with Self and then with others: Mother, father, family, children, Lover, Husband, Wife, Boss, colleagues etc
- Learning basics of dynamic & simple conscious connected breathing technique.
- clear major patterns of negative thoughts and behaviours that have prevented you from having the life and love you want.
- Self esteem We will look at what you think about yourself; what thoughts are held in your sub- conscious that are sabotaging the love and fulfilment you want and deserve in your relationships.
- discover your ’Personal Law’—the most negative thought/s you have about yourself and how that impacts on your whole life and how to transform this.
- The true power of working with affirmations; statements of personal power and how to create ritual intentions to manifest what you most desire.
- Discovering your family patterns; A pattern is any form of unconscious repetitive thought or behaviour that is sabotaging your happiness.
- How relationships in your early years has an impact on your current experience of life, love and your partnerships today; Firstly with Mother, then father; and siblings
- Puberty and how that effected your current and / or recent adult sexual rela
- Whether you already have a partner or want to attract one, we will look at what you want and how to manifest the ideal loving partnership you’ve always wanted even or perhaps – you want to return the bliss, joy and fulfilment you first had with your partner.
- We will look deeply at your current relationship and see the areas of conflict and disappointment; how family patterns still impact on the relationship and ways in which you can bring more peace and harmony to both of you.
- Connecting with your Higher self to guide and help your vision of what you want for self and in your primary relationships; Learning about the archetypes and mythology of the ancient wisdom and how this ancient teaching can benefit you in present time
- Reviewing any and all blockages to prosperity in your work and career.