This book came as a result of the need to formulate and consolidate the range of my work and background influences that had led to the current day..Originally I intended only to write a handbook for my students and i ended up writing ‘Doorways to power’ I had been asked by so many people over the years to describe exactly what I do. I called the process collectively ‘Transformational theatre’ which is perhaps misleading. This work has nothing to do with training actors or engaging participants on workshops in performing on the stage.; perhaps it is more related to the Theatre of life that Shakespeare talks about:
‘All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players’
A deep exploration of self using traditional techniques associated with use of drama, dance, movement, voice as therapeutic tools is used in synthesis with visualization, conscious breath-work, and other self development tools; set against my deep interest and inspiration in the archetypes and mythology of the ancient world.
The Chapters cover:
- The Roles we play….how we can break free from old conditioning… what are the family patterns we can release.
- Discuss archetypes and the shadow self and how these sub personalities can help or hinder our development
- How mythology can inform our present day human issues and dilemmas.
- How the work can assist our Soul journeys and lead to our heart’s desires
- Mind and Emotions; to learn how to use Mind creatively to get what we want and dissolve emotional upsets (even trauma) that may have blocked our authentic self
- The techniques of conscious connected breathing leading to Breath mastery are described to show how we can really transform negative patterns through breath-work.
- What the Energy matrix is and the way this universal power affects us.
- Part 2 describes the way that ‘Transformational theatre’ and Doorways to power can be used in the Corporate world.
There are dynamic exercises the reader can do; case histories, testimonials and photographs to illustrate the work we do
You can view sample pages of the EBook by clicking the image below:
To purchase the complete E-book or paperback version please click here